Canada Border Crossing

Entry to Canada at any port (land, air or water) may be denied unless the traveller holds a valid permit. The permit may be valid up to 2 years and allows visitor entrance into Canada for vacation or business purposes. However, this pass does not allow one to establish residency in Canada.

Some visitors trying to enter Canada have been told at the Border that they are not eligible to enter. Canada Border Crossing Services can assist. Please note that resolution may take from 3 weeks to 6 months.

For a free consultation on your eligibility to obtain a temporary resident permit and rehabilitation, contact:

Canada Border Crossing Services
Toll Free: 1 800 438 7020
Website: Canada Border Crossing Services

For Criminal Offenses such as: Theft, Assault, DUI, Fraud, False Pretenses, Narcotics, Robbery, Mischief, Possession of Stolen Goods, Obstruction of Justice, Possession of Weapons, Breach of Probation.

Law states that visitors are ineligible to travel to Canada if they have been convicted of any crime.

No matter the length of time that has passed, all convictions will render inadmissibility to Canada.

Youth convictions will not be considered.

For Emergency, call 911 or 956-2424.
This will alert the pager system.