Limited Edition: "The Woodland Caribou". Strict conservation measures have been established on our exotic island of Newfoundland. This is the only place on the planet that you can hunt this species.
Package Description/Inclusions: Licenses, pick up and return to St. Anthony or Deer Lake Airport, guide (1x1) or (2x1), accommodations, all meals and trail lunches, transportation to and from hunting areas, game retrieval via argo, preparation of game to take home including the caping, trophy preparation and meat boxing.
Hunting Policy: Any animal wounded and lost in the process of the hunt, is owned by the hunter and the hunt for that animal is over. Wounded or dead, it is yours.
• 1 Week - 6 Hunting Days: $9,000 USD
• 12 Day Regular Hunts: $2,000 USD extra
• Prices are for American/Alien and Canadian Customers.
• All Prices in US Dollars.
• Harmonized Sales & Service Tax (HST) of 15% must be paid to the lodge for all trips. Non-Residents from outside of Canada can be rebated 7.5% provided Government requirements are met.
• Deposits are non-refundable.
Meat can be custom hand-cut, wrapped and vacuum packaged. (Cost will depend on type of meat cuts.)
Non-hunting Guest: $1,800 USD/week
*Sunday is transfer day for our hunting guests. Anyone leaving early will be responsible for their own taxi fare.